- Admission Requirements
- Planning your study course schedule
- Choosing a suitable focus in your studies
- Accreditation of Academic Achievements
- Support in formalities during your studies
- Changing you course of studies
- Studying abroad (Erasmus program)
Open consultation hours:
Monday-Thursday, 1 pm-4 pm
For major requests we can arrange an appointment outside the consultation hours.
On August 10 and 11 as well as on September 8 the Study Service Center for Medical Engineering remains closed.
For general advice you can also refer to the General Study Advisory Sevice. For questions regarding the Medical Engineering program please also read our FAQs and the Study Guide for Medical Engineering.
Study Program Coordinator/Study Advisor/Representative for Academic Recognition Medical Engineering:
Martensstraße 3, Computer Science Building (blue tower), room No. 2.158 (2nd floor)