General Study Information Master’s program
Structure of the Master’s Programme: Flexible schedules
In our Master degree programme of Medical Engineering, the students have the possibility to design their studies based upon their interests, there is no dictated schedule. The study plan template only informs you how many ECTS credit points you must achieve in each module group during your studies (please find more information in the section for the examination regulation/FPO which applies to you).
You arrange an individual schedule each semester yourself by selecting modules of your catalogue and visit the corresponding classes and lectures. Please read your catalogue, which can be found in the section for your examination regulations (FPO), thoroughly, especially the footnotes! If you have any questions concerning your study plan, feel free to contact your study advisors.
Information on Online Platforms and other Material
- UnivIS: information about lectures and modules, creating your class schedule (introduction)
- MeinCampus: managing course achievements and grades (introduction)
- StudOn: sharing course materials/e-learning (introduction)
- VHB: Virtual University Bavaria (introduction)
Please note that online courses from VHB can only be accredited for your Medical Engineering degree if you can take an on-site exam for the respective course. Online exams will not be accepted!
- How to print in the computer rooms (CIP Pools)